Create custom shortcodes easily
- Give a name for the shortcode
- Save !
- Now insert the shortcode
[sc name="my_shortcode"]in your post/page.
- Create “custom shortcodes” easily and use them within WordPress
- Use any kind of HTML as Shortcode content.
- Insert: Custom parameters in shortcode
- Insert: WordPress parameters in shortcode
- Multiple editors: Code, Visual and text modes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
An example usage
- Create a shortcode named “adsenseAd” in the Shortcoder admin page.
- Paste the adsense code in the box given and save it.
[sc name="adsenseAd"]in your posts and pages.
- Tada !!! the ad code is replaced and it appears in the post.
- Now you can edit the ad code at one place and the code is updated in all the locations where the shortcode is used.
- Using this idea, shortcodes can be created for frequently used snippets.
- You can also add custom parameters (like
%%id%%) inside the snippets, and change it’s value like
[sc name="youtube" id="GrlRADfvjII"]